35036Re: The CarZtenbahn LIVES!

  • ulmubi
    Sep 1, 2005
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Joe Krepps <occupant@b...> wrote:
      > Carsten! Does this mean we'll see some Z-scale at next year's
      EuroEast? :)

      Joe,

      Maybe. It won't be the CarZtenbahn, but perhaps the next Z-scale
      layout. I have an idea for a Swiss layout that I'll be working on
      over the next few months, also in Z...

      > Nice work! We'd be insanely happy to have you back next year!

      Thanks, Joe! Sorry I couldn't bring the CarZtenbahn this year, but I
      wasn't ready to show it, and I had no way of transporting it (all of
      Jan's stuff was in the back).

      > mfg,
      > Joe Krepps (short, pudgy buyer of your last DVD at EuroEast '05)
      > Secretary:Keystone Chapter/European Train Enthusiasts www.ete.org

      - Carsten (not short, but decidedly pudgy shameless self-promoter)
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic