35032Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Discount Model Trains - MT log cars

  • dpstripe@aol.com
    Sep 1, 2005
      In a message dated 9/1/2005 12:03:05 PM Eastern Standard Time, z@...
      writes:
      Ahh ... Thank you Jim for your explanation.

      I have 6 of the little log cars ... with a few more on the way. Considering
      it is an undecorated
      car I was supprised to see it sold out everywhere ... didn't think supply
      would be an issue (not
      everyone needs these) ...

      The thing with a car of this type is that most people that do want them, want
      a few, at least. They make a great "branch line" product. One car full of
      unmilled timber is sort of out of place. A train full coming from a logging camp
      to a mill looks just right.
      Dan S.