34447out of the office!

  • sgt_tim7
    Aug 2, 2005
      Just wanted to let everyone know, I got real lucky today! Not a good
      thing though. Another luck of the draw. If you need to contact me
      for any reason, send an email. My work offers me the luxury of
      replying to emails throughout the day, unfortunately, after a 12 hours
      process, I got picked to serve on a jury today. If you have any
      questions for or about TNT'z items to include decals, send emails, but
      I will not be able to respond till late evenings. Looks like an all
      week trial. Ugh!