3444Re: [z_scale] Back In Z, I'll Eat Crow

  • Jay & Anne Greer
    Mar 3 2:24 PM
      Well now there then Guys,

      I own a Relco unit! The Relco track cleaner will do a great job of keeping
      CLEAN TRACK clean! On the other hand, Trax Stix are the ultimate tool for
      preparing dirty, cruddy, oxidized and non conductive, non runnable track for
      the fine job that a Relco unit can do! I don't want to sound like a
      commercial here but the Trax Stix test team members are saying that their
      Z,N and TT track rails turn out looking cleaner and newer than new after a
      simple cleaning with Trax Stix. There, I have said it! I won't toot my own
      horn online any more! The next commercial will be posted in Ztrack Magazine.
      I wish you all the cleanest Trax!
      Sincerely,
      Jay Greer/Der Wegmann