34436Re: [Z_Scale] Questions for Joe D. or for Loren

  • Loren Snyder
    Aug 2, 2005
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "randy smidt" <randy@...>
      To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 10:21 AM
      Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] Questions for Joe D. or for Loren

      > Keep in mind that Joe D. is a Design Engineer, not the marketing guru.
      > I'm sure he will ask the right people though.
      >
      > Randy Smidt

      How right you are Randy,

      I think it is a case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is
      doing. I'll bet that each department has a moat, filled with alligators
      protecting their domain. Joe is too busy, literally, to know what anyone
      else is doing at MTL. Not that he doesn't know, but I've seen his
      office,........he's a very busy boy!