33864Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Z Scale Convention... Thank You!

  • randy smidt
    Jul 3, 2005
      OOps, sleep deprivation is setting in. That was just supposed to be going to Rob.

      Randy

      randy smidt <randy@...> wrote:
      Hey Rob,

      Rob A.'s and my new theme is "This is Fun!" It must be said while completely exhausted and in a tone that has a hint of self doubt and trying to convince yourself of the fact.

      We were both up until about 2:00am last night loading up the trailer and Rob took a nice little spill that he will be feeling for quite sometime. Rob A., I really did not mind helping with the Herculean task, so don't worry. Now that it is (at least half) over, I can laugh about it. Of course I had the ulterior motive of making sure as many modules as possible show up in Ohio!

      Take care,
      Randy Smidt

      ztrack@... wrote:
      Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement! I have to admit, I am having
      fun. It is very enjoyable to be able to share my passion with the hobby with
      others. Of course, the lack of sleep does affect me once and a while. After
      this week, things should improve. :-).

      Well back to work. Still too much to do for Columbus and the NTS.

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016