      From: z_scale@yahoogroups.com [mailto:z_scale@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Bill Hoshiko
      Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 10:40 AM
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Z_Scale] BAD accident and no scrap

      "zbarr474" <d.f.avila@a...> wrote:

      > Also if you have a BAD accident is there apt to be any salvage value
      other than scrap metal.
      > ...don

      Hi Don,

      Go to this link and scroll to the bottom of the page. Read the
      comments just above the photo.

      If you have the time to spend go here:

      Great stories with great photos. I use some of them for my desktop.

      If you are short on time at least read this one:

      I guess that this is the third week that I have been reading Krug's
      tales. I am not even 1/4 way through.

      If you do not like his stories and photos, you do not like trains.

      Bill H
      El Toro, Ca
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic