32460Re: Z scale Hayes Mk 2 Bumper photos posted

  • Phil
    May 2, 2005
      Adam,

      Very impressive work! The detais from what I can see on the pictures
      are outstanding. I'll definitely be in for a few when you get them
      into production. Most likely the pre-painted ones - I never really
      did like painting much, even way back in grade school ;D

      Keep us posted!

      Phil

      > I've started building some jigs to help expedite production, and am
      > still refining the process. However, I expect to commence
      > construction immediately (if not within 48 hours).
      >
      > So heretoforth I will be referring to the BNSF style Hayes as the Mk
      > 1, and the CSX style as the Mk 2.
      >
      > Comments, suggestions, and your interest welcome.
      >
      > Adam Amick
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic