      From: z_scale@yahoogroups.com [mailto:z_scale@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of jim_manley_alpha_six
      Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 1:47 AM
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: Dumb Question

      Hi Don and All the Other Dandy DudetteZ 'n DudeZ,

      The average cost of a brand-spanking-new GE or EMD diesel-electric
      locomotive is about $2 million today, but, as with any other mode of
      transportation, your mileage may vary a few hundred thousand dollars
      either way, [snip]
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic