32452Re: [Z_Scale] Marklin Z Track

  • Robert Toole
    May 1, 2005
      Uwe,
      I looked inside the box of my train shed, #8980. On
      the instuction sheet,, page 2, the track nunber is
      36933. I also noticed that one of the leads from the
      copaciter need to be resodered. I guess I will need
      to purchase a sodering gun. This will be a new
      experience, I haven't even build the kit yet.
      Robert
      "LoadToad"

      --- Uwe Liermann <maillist@...> wrote:
      > Hello all,
      >
      > BTW: does those tracks for engine sheds and
      > roundhouses have a item#
      > from M�rklin?
      >

      > --
      > GreetingZ
      > Uwe
      >

      > -Z- WARNING! HANDLE WITH CARE! Highly addictive in
      > Small DoseZ!
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic