32451Re: Marklin Z Track

  • tplgo08291993
    May 1, 2005
      Uwe,

      I have the small shed (8981) and that piece of track was included. The
      instructions do not indicate a number. I just looked in the 2005
      presentation book and I didn't see an individual track part. Also, the
      descriptions for the train sheds indicate that:
      "special track section(s) included to automatically stop locomotives."
      (number of pieces corespond to shed size)

      Tony
      Springfield, VA

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Brian Redman <yahoo@e...> wrote:

      > On May 1, 2005, at 12:26 PM, Uwe Liermann wrote:
      >
      > > Hello all,
      > >
      > > BTW: does those tracks for engine sheds and roundhouses have a item#
      > > from Märklin?
      > >

      > Hi Uwe,
      >
      > If there's a part number I haven't found it yet. But I still need
      > look inside the package of a shed or roundhouse to see if it might
      be
      > listed there.
      >
      > brian
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic