32426Re: Marklin Z Track

  • Kari Sarmanne
    May 1, 2005
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "bobbyknee" <bob@b...> wrote:
      > Can anyone help please?
      >
      > I have just bought some old, but excellent Marklin Z track. There
      is a
      > piece 8599, which I can see in some old catalogues and it is shown
      as
      > Circuit Track. For what purpose is it used and an in what
      > circumstances? It doesn't show in my much later catalogue. Has it
      been
      > replaced? If so, by what?

      I cannot find the number 8599 in my old catalogues.
      Today there are three circuit tracks
      - 8589 straight circuit track, length 55 mm
      - 8529 curved circuit track, radius 195 mm
      - 8539 curved circuit track, radius 220 mm

      These tracks have terminal clips which you can
      connect for example to a turnout and passing train
      then switches the turnout. Also some other functions
      can be made.

      Regards,
      Kari
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic