31629Re: [Z_Scale] MR - Why not Z?

  • Fred Griffin
    Apr 4, 2005
      -
      > Recently, a large number of N scalers have
      > entered the Z hobby. The
      > reason for many of these entries is that Z offers
      > them the space and operational
      > potential that N scale cannot offer. With
      > Z choices growing, they
      > are coming to Z in order to model those class 1
      > railroads, broad curves and
      > vast scenic vistas.
      >
      > As for the Convention and the NTS, I am working on
      > MR and the NMRA to play a
      > close attention to what is going on.
      >
      > Rob Kluz

      Rob: I am one of those N scalers who couldn't get it
      all to fit---went to z scale & await the "coming
      boom".
      Keep up the good work---Cleveland & Cincinnati are a
      long way from the Gulf Coast---I may not make the
      meetings.

      Fred Griffin

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic