30095Re: [Z_Scale] Re: z scale mag-jan/feb

  • harry hennessy
    Mar 1 11:13 AM
      thanks at least i know i'm not the only one.

      sgt_tim7 <sgt_tim1@...> wrote:
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "h hennessy" <hennessyharry@y...>
      wrote:

      > has any one received the jan/feb issue of zscale yet?i've already
      > received my april issue of model railroader.

      Just checked my mail for the day, no Ztrack yet in Georgia!!!!!
      Hopefully tomorrow. Give me something to read on my trip to Utah!
      Be back on Saturday! Can't wait to read it though!
      Tim

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT