30076Re: Campfire in Z

  • Tina Fraser
    Feb 28, 2005
      > Not only that, but I think in my layout I would be modeling a
      forest
      > fire using real flame

      I just gave myself an idea for another layout!!! Does anyone know if
      there are special requirements at exhibits and shows for models using
      open flames? I think I would like to take on a challenge like this
      and integrate it somehow to "flare up", then die down and smoke.
      Wow....imagine doing that on a z-layout at a show. Anyone seen it in
      another scale? I even had a bright idea for hooking up a helicopter
      and duster plane for dropping water and all.......so they can
      actually "fly" around. Hmmmmm.....
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic