2970Re: Kari Tanskanen on Cover this week!

  • jmac_han@hotmail.com
    Feb 2, 2001
      David,

      I'm not sure whether Yahoogroups.com would permit such
      sophisticated effects on their limited hosting capacities. It's
      something to look into if and when we get a number of images
      from members. I suspect that the random image display
      generator might be a java applet. If that is the case, I'm out to
      lunch. I'm lucky just to be able to string a bunch of letters
      together and even then I'm nto always os lkcuy! ;-)

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey

      --- In z_scale@y..., "D. A. Karp" <z@c...> wrote:
      > Jeffrey,
      >
      > Also something to consider is a rotating image - a different
      random image
      > would appear each time the page is loaded. Not a request;
      more of a "what if."

      > -David
      >

      > At 01:24 AM 2/3/2001 +0000, you wrote:
      > >Hi Andy,
      > >
      > >I'll look into your suggestions. In the meantime, you can see
      the
      > >full size image in the 'Files - Cover Photos' section. I place
      all of
      > >the original jpegs there.

      > http://www.creativelement.com/z/
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic