2968Cover Photo is now a hyperlink to home page!

  • jmac_han@hotmail.com
    Feb 2 5:38 PM
      OK, Andy, it's done...I've linked the Cover photo to Kari's home
      page so you can visit his layout from our list's home page.

      I really like your suggestion. If members send their photos
      along with the link to their home page or to their photo pages, I'll
      link the cover photo to their layout pages.

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey

      --- In z_scale@y..., zscale@r... wrote:

      > Jeffrey, is it possible to set up the Z_Scale home page so that
      by
      > clicking on the featured layout picture, one can view a larger
      > version of the same photo? I'd love to get a closer look at the
      > details on people's layouts.
      >
      > Taking the idea a step further to a more labor-intensive level,
      > linking the home-page layout photo to a separate page
      containing
      > several photos of the layout would be great too. Once I've seen
      one,
      > I always want to see more! :)
      >
      > Cheers, and keep up the good work!
      >
      > -- Andy Hunting