2944Re: [z_scale] re- turnouts

  • Peter Wright
    Jan 31, 2001
      Thanks for your comments Don. I had considered injection moulding but its
      use would be dependant on possile demand. Is there sufficient demand out
      there to make it a feasible proposition?

      At the moment I am working on producing high quality hand -built turnouts
      and possibly cross-overs.

      Keep in touch.