2906Re: [z_scale] re- turnouts

  • Don Bouchard
    Jan 27, 2001
      Peter,
      The use of flexable molds have their place, turnouts should not be one of
      them in a production situations. Instead an injection mold could be produced
      that would produce very accurate parts(for less money than you would
      imagine). As far as soldering,I think your right, it is fine in very limited
      numbers or in very high production but in the numbers that would sell in Z
      scale I don't think it would be cost efficient.
      Don.
      >From: obin69@...
      >To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [z_scale] re- turnouts