26990Re: [Z_Scale] Poll results for z_scale

  • zbendtrack@aol.com
    Dec 12, 2004
      Fascinating results.

      While I found the responses bunched around 1950 and current times predictable
      from my own experiences in Z (and what is commercially available), I was
      surprised to see some responses I didn't expect at all.

      There are a lot of folks modeling in the 1920 and earlier era, for which
      there is not a lot of commercial product available. Patience and scratch building
      must be the norm for these folks. I congratulate your efforts.

      Bill K.
      Houston