2620Re: [z_scale] 2001 Moderator's Message

  • Dieter_Mac_Nolte@t-online.de
    Jan 10 4:56 PM
      Dear Jeff,

      sory that you were not aware of this event.
      Please give me an e-mail, if you attend a Treff in Goeppingen sometimes in
      future. Then I am keen to meet you there or to meet you in my house.
      Your VAL lay out looks very impressive. How do you 'bridge' the tracks between
      the three modules?

      Well, I try my best to finalize my lay out for the Sinsheim Fair. However, as of
      today I had no time to 'Model Rail Roading'.

      I let you know of the outcome.

      Cheers

      Dieter

      Jeffrey MacHan schrieb:
      > Hi Rob,
      >
      > You sneaky devil! Why didn't you tell me earlier? I need about a year's
      > warning before an event so that I can make arrangements for freeing up
      > vacation days and cash reserves. :-(
      >
      > I'm sad for me but happy for you, lucky dog.
      >
      > I expect a full report to the list although you'll certainly write something
      > for Ztrack, natch.
      >
      > Will have to add this event to the 'Calender', fer shur.
      >
      > Cheers,
      > Jeffrey MacHan
      >

      > >From: ztrack@...
      > >To: z_scale@egroups.com
      > >Subject: Re: [z_scale] 2001 Moderator's Message
      > >Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 18:28:57 EST
      > >

      > >In a message dated 1/6/01 7:05:50 PM, Dieter_Mac_Nolte@... writes:
      > >
      > ><< In May, in odd years, i.e. in 2001, we have a Maerklin sponsored show in
      > >
      > > Goeppingen. This is also a big event, you may expect. >>
      > >
      > >Märklin Inc is sponsoring a trip for their club members to Germany. The
      > >trip
      > >is scheduled from Thursday, May 3rd through Friday, May 11, 2001. One of
      > >the
      > >first items on the agenda is a day and half at the Modelbahn Treff show in
      > >Goeppingen! The group will also receive a tour of the Märklin factory in
      > >Goeppingen. A lot of sightseeing is planned as well.
      > >
      > >This is the 2nd time Märklin Inc has done a club tour to Germany in
      > >conjunction with the Treff show. And yes, I know of one Z scaler who will
      > >be
      > >going on the trip . I can't wait! The last time I was in Germany, I
      > >purchased
      > >my fist Z scale starter set. Wow, that was 16 years ago now.
      > >
      > >For more information on the trip and their club, contact Märklin Inc. at
      > >(262) 784-0717, ask for Brenda or Tracy.
      > >
      > >Rob Kluz
      > >
      > >Ztrack Magazine
      > >6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      > >Dublin, OH 43016