2616Re: [z_scale] 2001 Moderator's Message

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Jan 10, 2001
      Hi Rob,

      You sneaky devil! Why didn't you tell me earlier? I need about a year's
      warning before an event so that I can make arrangements for freeing up
      vacation days and cash reserves. :-(

      I'm sad for me but happy for you, lucky dog.

      I expect a full report to the list although you'll certainly write something
      for Ztrack, natch.

      Will have to add this event to the 'Calender', fer shur.

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey MacHan