2571Re: [z_scale] 2001 Moderator's Message

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Jan 4, 2001
      In a message dated 1/3/01 8:45:30 PM, Dieter_Mac_Nolte@... writes:

      << I guess, we may have to clarify, if your call is addressed only to
      American Scale
      Z fans or if subscribers of other countries are invited as well. Sometimes I
      have the impression, Ztrack and z_scale is merely addressed to US citizens. >>

      I am sorry if we have given you that impression. Ztrack is open to all Z
      scalers every where! We currently reach subscribers in 18 countries. Of
      course our base is in the United States, but we try to include information
      about Z scale from all corners of the world. I am actually looking for more
      articles on European Z scale layouts and products. As stated in the my last
      Perspective, we seem to receive a large number of articles about US western
      and southern railroads. We are eager to see more articles on Eastern US roads
      and European layouts.

      A side note, Ztrack is an English print only magazine. I would love to offer
      a German language supplement, but unfortunately, we cannot do this at this t

      Dieter, keep up the good work promoting US Z scale in Europe. My home layout
      is actually of German prototype! When I go to shows, it is rare to see any
      European rolling stock, no matter what the scale may be.

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016