25454Re: [Z_Scale] Toy Trains up to My Z today.

  • Uwe Liermann
    Oct 6, 2004
      Hello Michael,

      THX for the update on Munich train stores. Last night I checked
      Jeffrey's story about his tour to Munich in 2002, and then got a map
      where I marked the stores in Munich. I also found an address for a
      third store:

      Alexanders Modellbahn

      it is also situated at the same street as Fischers. I will have a look
      there too.

      Since the flying is the fastest way, and did cost much less than car
      or train, I admit that I don't use the ICE from Hamburg to Munich. So
      I will do the same trip to the Main station in Munich. Our hotel then
      is just around the corner.

      I will do a toast to this fine group, while enjoying a fine beer ;-)

      --
      greetingZ
      Uwe