25372Re: Cigar Box

  • Kari Sarmanne
    Oct 1, 2004
      > I just posted some photos of my cigar box layout in the photos
      section,
      > under Paul's Cigar Box.

      Welcome onboard Paul,

      Nice work and the box seems to be very good quality.
      (Do they really age cigars 5 years?)
      I have built two cigar box layouts. Boxes are not that fine.
      Third one is almost ready and two more is under construction,
      but I have to put them aside for a few months because of
      some other work. In these first two I did not build any speed
      regulator in the box. So I must connect a power pack
      when I want to run a train. In the third I built a speed
      regulator with 9 V battery in the box. Unfortunately I have
      not yet any pictures of it.

      Zmall is beautiful,

      Kari Sarmanne
      Helsinki