25363Re: [Z_Scale] Re: MTL 4 Sale

  • Michael Hilliard
    Sep 30, 2004
      For sale ads, anouncements, have always been ok here and it says so right on the home page, all that is asked is not to make auction postings here : )

      Michael Hilliard

      Tom Fisher <tfisher10@...> wrote:
      I could post to the group but I thought that list
      protocal called for listing with the market forum.

      If I should post to the group, the protocal gurus
      should so state.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT