24414Re: [z_scale] Removable Track Connection & Alignment

  • d.f.avila@att.net
    Aug 2, 2004
      ..well at this DESIGN/Track laying stage I can remove "anything" BUT I need a method to realign some tracks after I remove the stuff. I'm building on foam, so need something that will last. Obviously I can start off by gluing a plywood panel material down in the track area/end of a bridge, but I'm looking for something that I can sort of "pop off" and "pop on", but will have detailed track alignment. Electrical is the easy [I Think] part to pick up.

      ...don

      -------------- Original message from ted_lamar@...: --------------