24382RE: [z_scale] GLUE for TRACK

  • d.f.avila@att.net
    Aug 1, 2004
      ...many thanks. Back to Home Depot or Lowes. Both are close by. I get some funny looks when I buy stuff and the "friendly" clerk assures me the project will be nice when finished, but they can never figure out why I am buying so little stuff and "Z" trains means zilch to them..

      ...don

      -------------- Original message from "Dale Wiese" : --------------