2236Re: [z_scale] Photo etch ideas

  • Reynard Wellman
    Nov 30, 2000
      Hello Ed,
      I believe that Miller Engineering is developing a Z rotary snowplow.

      I already have a Micron Art prototype photo-etch cow catcher on my 8805.
      We plan to offer kits for super-detailing Marklin locos as well as conversion
      kits to make German locos look like US locos. The biggest obstacle
      will be in developing US tenders for those German locos. If these conversions
      are to be worth anything at all then that should be done as well. But not if
      is not a large customer demand for these items, too risky if only 50 people
      will show up at the party.

      I can't make promises, but next year could be a banner year for new
      Z scale products. The research is already underway and once we know
      what we're up against, we'll let the dogs out.

      Hang in there, stuff happens.