2231Re: [z_scale] New Manufactor for Track and Turnouts ????(!)

  • Garth A. Hamilton - VE3HO
    Nov 30, 2000
      I downloaded a PDF file from JHM with four pages of information on what he has for sale. A PDF file needs Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the material. While the information says Nn3 the track is the same gauge as Z scale. He offers track in straight and a very large variety of curved radii in 200mm sections for 3.00 US per section. He offers Switches #6 or #8 left and right 20.00 and 23.00 US each plus a #4 WYE at 20.00 and 90 degree crossing for 20.00 US $. 500 copper plated insulated ties for track construction are 20.00 US also.

      Garth