20729Re: [z_scale] Re: Photo of New Semi-Truck on Homepage

  • d.f.avila@att.net
    Mar 1, 2004
      Consider making the tractor & trailer being available as two single units [naturally at a slight cost premium over a complete kit]. The reason is that a good trucking fleet has about 2 trailers to each tractor. Being able to purchase just trailers would allow one to model a termininal with lots of trailers only.

      ...don
      > Hello Lajos and friends,
      >
      > The kit will contain photo etched brass, soft metal cast wheels,
      > brass tubes, rods, and crystal stones. I have much work to do
      > to make the kit as easy to assemble as our others. Also we
      > need to create our full color instructions and thus, by following
      > our step by step directions, you should have a perfect model.
      >
      > This kit contains an alternate photo etched grill for
      > building the early (1937) Autocar Tractor, which also looks
      > cool. But the tractor on the website now has the grill common
      > to Kenworth, Peterbuilt or Whites of the Mid-transition period.
      > All alternatives will be included in the kit.
      >
      > At these small scales (Z or N) you will have to look high and low,
      > far and wide to find Semi Tractors with side mirrors and red
      > reflective tail lights.
      >
      > The Fruehauf Trailer will be discussed later.
      > Thanks for your support.
      >
      > Reynard
      > http://www.micronart.com
      >
      > On Sunday, February 29, 2004, at 05:31 PM, Lajos Thek wrote:
      >
      > > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Reynard Wellman <micron@m...> wrote:
      > > > Hello N and Z scale modelers,
      > > >
      > > > Here is a raw brass model of a new "Transition Period"
      > > > 18 wheeler that will be coming soon. Enjoy!
      > > >
      > > > http://www.micronart.com
      > >
      > > Reynard,
      > > Is it the combination of etched and cast brass, and
      > > will be available as a kit?
      > > Lajos
      > >

      > > "Z" WARNING! HANDLE WITH CARE!� Highly addictive in Small
      > > DoseZ!
      > >

      > <image.tiff>
      > >

      > <image.tiff>
      > >
      > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > >
      > > � To visit your group on the web, go to:
      > > �
      > > � To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
      > > �
      > > � Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic