20388For Sale

  • dpstripe@aol.com
    Feb 21, 2004
      I have one Marklin American freight car set # 82514. It has been sitting on a
      shelf for the three years I've had it. It is in As New condition. It's one of
      those things that I wanted when I saw it, then didn't really have a use for
      it. The set contains one L&N Boxcar, one ATSF Gondola w/load, one Gulf Tank
      car, and one UP 50' flatcar with a boiler tank load. The box is in good shape. No
      stickers, but some shelf wear. No tears just minor scuffs. Probably no worse
      than off the shelf of a sore or warehouse. It is in the condition that I
      recieved it in. This set currently sells for between $125-$175 USD.
      I am asking $100 and I will pay for shipping in the US. For Canadian or
      overseas, I will charge the difference between domestic shipping and
      international. If anyone is interested contact me off-line at dpstripe@....
      Thanks.
      Dan S.