19399Re: soldering

  • Glen Chenier
    Jan 26, 2004
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Melissa Musante <melissa@a...> wrote:
      > When soldering does one only do the outsides of the rail? Are
      > tips/tricks posted somewhere that I missed?

      Check message 18768

      The title is a reply so the word 'soldering' does not show up in the
      title, but an archive search turns it up.

      The trick to using the message archive search is to keep clicking on
      the 'NEXT' word to keep finding more messages. I learned this the
      hard way, Yahoo seems to search messages in size-limited blocks to
      find the search term used anywhere in the message text, but only in
      that block of messages each time. Many times there will appear to be
      no results, then click on 'Next' again to turn up a lot more
      results. By habit when I saw a blank results page I would stop
      searching without realizing there was even more hidden deep beyond
      the 'NEXT'.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic