18577Chantilly, VA -was-Re: Update from the Texas & Beyond MRHS

  • rsmidt1
    Jan 3, 2004
      Adam,

      I'm not sure if Brent and Les are going to set up their ZtrakZ stuff
      or not (they do N scale also, I think they are they Z SIG of a
      multiscale club), but I'm guessing they will attend.

      The Washington, DC Z-Bend Track group WILL be there (as long as the
      Greenberg's folks let us in). The NTrak convention set-up is being
      done in conjunction with the regular Greenberg's show and I was told
      last weekend that the Greenberg's folks are handling the other scales
      not the NTrak folks. We may be showing some new modules for the
      first time there also (if we don't get them done sooner).

      Are any of the other folks that do both Z scale and N scale going to
      the N scale convention? If you are, drop by and see us.

      Adam, are you guys bringing N scale or Z scale in August?

      Randy Smidt
      Clifton, VA (4 miles from Chantilly)
      Washington, DC Z-Bend Track

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Adam" <the_saint_75240@y...> wrote:
      > Anyone know if these guys are going to set this up at the N Scale
      > East Convention in Chantilly, VA this August? When we talked to
      the
      > NVNTrak guys last summer in Houston, they were going to have
      multiple
      > scales at the show (I guess for those who don't go to Seattle...)
      >
      > We plan on going up to Chantilly en masse, and look forward to a
      good
      > show. It would be interesting to see this ZtrakZ there.
      >
      > Adam
      >
      > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "rsmidt1" <RSmidt@m...> wrote:
      > > Dan,
      > >
      > > I have to admit that I goofed on the name, sorry Brent. It's
      > > actually ZtrakZ. Brent Moore and Les Skeans from Richmond, VA
      > > developed the standard. Originally it used modules about 8"x32"
      > that
      > > were designed to fit on book shelves when not in use. They have
      > > since widened them (or created the option for wider modules).
      They