18559Re: Recommended track gradient

  • jmac_han
    Jan 2, 2004
      Fellow modellers / modelers,

      The Z_Scale message archives are intact, nothing has dropped off,
      yet! You'll notice on the home page that the archives are still
      listed going back to June 1999. No doubt the discussion you speak
      of still exists. Don't forget to search the archives right back to
      the beginning. A first search only looks at the last chunk of 500
      messages or so. Ya gotta keep goin'...

      I don't recall a folder in the photo section on this topic, however,
      if there indeed had been one and it no longer exists then it may
      have been among some older material cleaned out to make room for new
      member photos. I'm not saying that this actually happened, just
      that I and my co-moderators are the only ones, other than the author
      of the folder, who have editing privileges concerning Z_Scale
      content areas.

      Happy Hunting...
      Jeffrey

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Elmassian" <greg@e...> wrote:
      > Well, now the mystery is solved, and you have answered my question
      why I
      > could not be sure if it was traction or pickup...
      >
      > It is a shame about these things dropping off the forum... Maybe I
      should
      > figure out when they fall off, and be sure to archive them. I've
      got room on
      > my web site, and I think I'll start being more aggressive about
      adding them.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic