18550Re: [z_scale] Re: Recommended track gradient

  • zbendtrack@aol.com
    Jan 1, 2004

      > Then it was either a discussion on traction, or related to adding
      > power pickup to the center driver, and the problems with the driver
      > lifting in a certain direction.

      For the longest time there was a folder in the archives that had photos of a
      converted frame...that kept the intermediate drivers on the rails, in both
      forward and reverse directions. I went through all the picture folders in the
      archives and apparently the author has removed his pictures.

      Perhaps that person could re-upload those photos? The modification was not a
      tough one to make, and was reversible if you didn't like it.

      And yes, all but the first and last drivers lift up off the rails when
      running in the forward direction. And only the first and last have power pickup.

      Bill K.