      From: leonardbocock
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 4:12 PM
      Subject: [z_scale] Recommended track gradient

      Being new to Z and about to build my first layout, are there any
      rules around the maximum recommended track gradient for hill climbs?

      I'm going to be running a mix of loco's, but don't want to get into
      the situation where trains slow on hill climbs or are burdened too

      Advice appreciated,

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor