17971Re: [z_scale] Re: STEP/CNC for Creating Low-Demand, High-Quality Z Gauge Items

  • Reynard Wellman
    Dec 1, 2003
      Hello Bill,

      I would like to disagree. What provoked this discussion was all
      the buzz about Yuji Kuwabara's Union Pacific Big Boy in Z scale.
      Naturally that led to discussions about building Z scale locomotives
      and to the machinery involved in doing just that.

      I believe that as we refine and focus our desires in this scale we
      will continue to have discussions like this about equipment and
      techniques. Many items, not just locomotives, need some rework
      in order to operate properly. It is a natural outgrowth of this
      "jeweler's" scale requirements that these debates be engaged.

      Best regards,
      Reynard

      <edited for length>