      From: "willypinhead" <willypinhead@...>
      To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2003 9:16 AM
      Subject: [z_scale] Seeking Info on a Rare Z Loco

      "Z"ello to All,

      Can anyone please give me info on a rare Denmark electric loco :
      DSB Litra EA 3002,color-all black with red faces on both ends of the
      body,white lettering "DSB".Iam not sure if this loco is from Marklin
      (unknown cat.#).Iam looking for the make,year,cat. number,motor(3 or
      5 pole) and pics if all possible.I've tried looking already but only
      came up with live photos of other DSB series.I thank you for all who