      From: "The Prez" <alextrov@...>
      To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 10:15 PM
      Subject: Re: [z_scale] Re: Poor performance (again ;-)

      ----- Original Message -----
      I bought a bottle off my local barber shop, here in Utrecht,
      Netherlands. Have you tried yours?

      Uhm... is it the US one? I do not think barber shops sell anything like that
      and do not think there is that particular brand at all in Italy.
      maybe in some wholesale company for barber shops accessories.
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic