16853Re: [z_scale] Individuals with modules

  • ted_lamar@peoplesoft.com
    Sep 30, 2003
      I missed the original post about this, I guess. i saw Dominiques'
      response.

      I am working on a module as well - built to no specific standard other than
      having a couple spur tracks going to the side that can/[hopefully will]
      connect to another one in time. I am hard pressed for space right now.

      It is in the fledgling stages. 2x4 feet. [~60x122 cm]

      It will be a free lance, steam/diesel era 'place'

      I really need about 12 feet in length and 4 feet in width... We are
      looking into an addition to the house. :) [Not only for my choo-choos,
      though]