15696Re: [z_scale] Re: Help Please

  • Nelson Snedeker
    Aug 3, 2003
      Hi Graham: If you have access to the January / February 2003 , Ztrack
      magazine you will find on page 26 , an article I wrote explaining how to
      make your own magnetic uncouplers . I originally made mine to uncouple
      Marklin cars but discovered that without any modification they work
      Magnamatic couplers equally well . Unless prices have changed , the
      Power Trans . is $4.50 + S/H . The magnets are 4 for $20 and the
      sources are provided in the article.
      Happy "Z" ing Nel