15597Marklin 5-pole replacement question

  • pavementdoc
    Jul 30, 2003
      I have been checking various web sites for 5-pole replacement
      motors...some sites seem to have somewhat different info.

      I want to convert a Swiss 460/465 series and a DB class 40 E-loc
      (from a starter set purchased about 5 years ago). Looks like both
      locs need replacement motor 211903. Can anyone in the group confirm
      this? Does the 211903 (assuming this is correct) include motor
      brushes, or is it necessary to order them (89881?) also?

      There are no Marklin dealers within 100 miles of here, so causal
      lunch-time stroll down to my neighborhood Marklin dealer not possible.

      Thanks.

      Ron
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic