      From: kurtulueck@... [mailto:kurtulueck@...]
      Sent: 2. juni 2003 21:01
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [z_scale] challenge anyone

      Yeah,

      I had the idea too, especially after reading the wonderful MR layout
      planning
      booklet, I believe it was 2000 or 2001 with the special of crossing railroad
      lines. Really wonderful literature, I enjoyed it very much. As my Red Rock
      Railroad actually does not have a diamont I am still dreaming....

      Why not scratchbuilding a diamond? It will be a task, but that what's make Z
      - it is always a challenge.

      Has anybody good contact to Aspenmodel? Maybe they could do the job?

      Highball

      Kurt

      Visit Redrock Railroad - Last Update 6/1/2003 !
      http://hometown.aol.de/redrockrail/index.html

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor