14670Re: [z_scale] challenge anyone

  • joel
    Jun 2, 2003
      Hi David. The layout I would love to build is in an Atlas "n" scale layout book called nine "n" scale
      layouts and is called the Gulf Summit Lines. Surely someone out there in Z land knows how to make them, and hopefully has a little more time than I do. I'll let you know if there are takers Regards joel
      David George <dlgeorgesr@...> wrote:Joel,

      I hope someone answers your challenge. Years ago I posed this same request ( smaller group ) and got no takers. I too, would pay for 4 or more--90 degree crossings so I can complete a design that's been percolating in my head for a long time.

      David G. "G~B&CC RR"

      joel <omg_joel@...> wrote:
      Who out there in Z land wants to make 4 only 90 degree crossings . How much would you want for them Can.or US dollars, and when will they be ready.? That ought to get your mind off the cancellation of the show in Toronto. Regards Joel.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor