      From: David George [mailto:dlgeorgesr@...]
      Sent: 2. juni 2003 22:38
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [z_scale] challenge anyone

      Svein-Martin,
      You will have one huge helix to move a train set from one level to another
      :-).

      David G.

      Svein-Martin Holt <smholt@...> wrote:
      HI all

      I will also build a diamond on my layout, but need to find out how to do it.
      Some of you know about any sites with info about this?

      Here you can see the spot on the layout:
      http://www.platelayer.com/mj/zanlegg/diamond_800.jpg

      And here is the report from the building of the layout. Slow progress, but
      something happen from time to time:
      http://www.platelayer.com/mj/zanlegg/

      Hilsen/Regards,
      Svein-Martin Holt