14658Re: [z_scale] Re: Texas & Beyond RR on display this weekend

  • David George
    Jun 2, 2003
      Hey Adam,

      Thanks for the complement.

      David G.

      "G~B&CC RR"

      Adam <the_saint_75240@...> wrote:

      I got to meet David George this evening. Nice fella. His layout is
      very impressive. For as nice as it is, though, I have to give MAJOR
      (not Captain, this is a step above) kudos to Tom Browning for his new
      module of Alpine, Texas (inside corner). It is fantastic!

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor