14602Re: [z_scale] Back in the game and confused [as usual]

  • Roy Stevens
    May 29, 2003
      My MRC Tech II recently began doing nasty things to my Marklin loks even at
      low throttle settings, so I broke down and bought a Tech 4 pack with built
      in voltage and amperage meters. It cost nearly a hundred bucks, but I kick
      myself for not buying one sooner, it's an invaluable tool to measure loco
      performance and catch binding mechanisms before they become smoke
      generators.

      Roy Stevens