      From: Rick Saviano <saviano@...>
      Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 09:19:55 -0500
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [z_scale] Help, I don't speak german!

      Jay and Anne,

      I haven't been following this thread for a while, so excuse me if I'm
      giving you
      information youo already have about translation from German.

      http://world.altavista.com/

      gives a pretty good translation from one language to another. It is known
      as Alta Vista's
      Babel Fish (from Douglas Adams' "Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy").
      BabelFish.com is a
      translation services company. The difference: Alta Vista's services are
      free.

      -Rick Saviano

      Jay & Anne Greer wrote:

      > Hi Joel,
      > Thanks for the kind words. Sharing information is what makes our hobby more
      > enjoyable.
      > Cheers,
      > Jay
      >
      > Hi Jay and Anne. Thanks for your kind offer to help me start my z layout.
      > Helmut Paule has been doing a great job. I have noticed how helpful you have
      > been to so many z'ers and I am proud to be part of a group that are so
      > willing to reach out above and beyond the normal call of duty in service to
      > all mankind. It is so refreshing during these times of termoil in our small
      > world. Soenke also offered his assistance. Peace and God be with you.
      > Regards, Joel

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .