14172Re: [z_scale] Help, I don't speak german!

  • Rick Saviano
    May 4, 2003
      Jay and Anne,

      I haven't been following this thread for a while, so excuse me if I'm giving you
      information youo already have about translation from German.

      http://world.altavista.com/

      gives a pretty good translation from one language to another. It is known as Alta Vista's
      Babel Fish (from Douglas Adams' "Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy"). BabelFish.com is a
      translation services company. The difference: Alta Vista's services are free.

      -Rick Saviano